Saturday, June 18, 2011

Easel box with simple card - for Joanne

Hoi allemaal! (Hi everyone!)

A friend of mine (Joanne) had asked me about making easel cards - (gemaakt kaarten easel) - and so I made an easel card box and simple card to show her as a how-to. It was really fun to design and make!

Here is the box:

I used the "recipe for friendship" quote:
RECIPE FOR HAPPINESS
I have a little recipe that isn't hard to make,
But you must always start as soon as you awake.
Take a great big mixing bowl and fill it with a smile
Mix half a cup of sunshine with good deeds to last a while.
Add a pinch of work and play,
a pinch of thoughtfulness and care.
But don't bake it in the oven,
just spread it around everywhere



The card was VERY simple and I used the BigShot "Top Note" die available from Stampin' Up because I knew she had it and I like how this die turns out when making the easel cards --- although it makes the smaller, 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards (I usually work in the 5" x 7" size):



No comments:

Post a Comment