Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mom Project - Card #16

This sympathy card takes advantage of a Creative Memories punch - the paisley punch, which I uncovered the other day. I like this punch and my mom loves paisley so I combined the punch with the paisley embossing folder I have from Sizzix.

Once again the picture is not great (this was a scan on my printer rather than a photo using my camera setup) but the card is actually a blue "Starry Night" paper --- I love this cardstock, it is midnight blue with specks of white scattered about reminding me of a star-filled night. I use it often and am running out =(

The sentiment - "In this time of sorrow, know that I am thinking about you...and that I care" might have been better if I had made it an outside/inside type ---- with the last part written on the inside; however, I have an aversion to inside sentiments. I need to get over that.


No comments:

Post a Comment